Zero To Eternity website is a Word Nestor brand. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- Zero to Eternity shall include any information or services that we furnish irrespective of the medium. Further, the site shall also include without any restriction any affiliated websites, videos, products, services, and mobile applications that Zero to Eternity furnishes. Also, we hold the right at any time to change, cease, or discontinue part or whole of the site. And such actions can be taken either temporarily or permanently and with or without any notice or intimation.
- You must know that our site Zero to Eternity is not for individuals below 13 years of age. Accordingly, if you are under 13, do not use our website and give any personal details.
- We do not in any way assert that our website and its content resources are accessible and suitable for use outside the United States. Further, using our website may be illegal for some individuals or in specific countries. If you visit our website from outside the United States, you do so in your personal capacity and are bound to abide by the local laws.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
The content resources on this website are not therapy but are created to provide you information only. Accordingly, you must always check with a physician or a licensed medical professional in case of any queries regarding your medical state. In case of a medical emergency, call a doctor immediately.
Also, Zero To Eternity does not advocate any of the products, physicians, tests, processes, suggestions, etc that may appear on our website. Therefore, any dependency on the details provided by Zero to Eternity, its content creators, employees, or suggestions made by its visitors would be entirely your own initiative.
Zero to Eternity Intellectual Property
Your Restricted License to Our Intellectual Property
Our site and its contents including but not restricted to text, videos, images, e-Books, software, illustrations, and artwork, graphics, sound, and music, names, logos, trademarks, and service marks are the intellectual property of Zero to Eternity. Further, these are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may use any content appearing on our website only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
Zero to Eternity Logos and Trademarks
The label Zero to Eternity, Zerotoeternity.com, and other Zero to Eternity logos, trademarks, designs, slogans, names, etc are the trademarks of Zero to Eternity. You cannot use these trademarks without the prior written consent of Zero to Eternity. However, all the logos, designs, slogans, products, and services other than that of Zero to Eternity belong to respective holders.
Dependency on Our Website Information
We are not bound to evaluate or assess the content on our website. This includes the content provided by independent contributors or user contributions (as mentioned below). Neither you should look for us making such assessments.
Zero to Eternity onboards writers as independent contractors who are subject matter experts in their respective fields. Zero to Eternity does not claim or warrant the education, expertise, knowledge, or credentials of these contributors regarding subject matters for which they make contributions to us. You must note here we refer to them as subject matter experts based on the information these contributors provide us regarding their credentials, knowledge, qualifications, etc.
Further, we are not bound to check or confirm in our own capacity the information they serve us with regarding their knowledge, expertise, or credentials. Likewise, Zero to Eternity is also not legally bound to verify or check in its own capacity any content contributors so provide. Further, you must note that these contributors are marked as subject matter experts. However, they are not employees of Zero to Eternity. Therefore, we as an entity cannot warrant their educational qualifications, knowledge, and credentials. Nor can we do so for the other users of our website.
Accordingly, you are requested not to depend on our website content. This includes the content served by independent contributors as well as other website users. You must note that the content is provided for informational purposes only. Therefore, it cannot consider your individual medical condition or requirements. You hereby accept and consent that any communication either on the website or via content creators is entered into in your own capacity. Such communication in no way comes under any confidentiality provisions. That is, no privacy or non-disclosure norms apply, unlike the advice you seek from doctors or medical professionals.
Purposes You Can’t Use The Website For
- In a manner that is against any existing federal, state, local, or international law.
- To imitate or try to imitate any Zero to Eternity employee, user, or any other person by various means. These could include but not limited to using email addresses or names of the aforesaid persons, etc.
- For using or hurting or trying to use or hurt minors. This could include subjecting them to improper content, demanding their personal information, etc.
- To circulate or secure the circulation of any promotional, advertising items like spam, junk mails, chain letter, etc, or any other related material.
- To involve in any other activity that limits or impedes someone’s pleasure or use of the website. This also includes engaging in activities that are damaging to Zero to Eternity, its users, or makes them vulnerable to any kind of obligation.
- For extracting or scraping data from the website either manually or via automated means for various purposes. These could include marketing, commercial, data up-gradation, etc.
- For obtaining unwarranted access to or impair any parts of the website or the server where the website is hosted. This would also include any other server, computer, or database that is associated with our website.
- To inject any viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs, or any other item that is technologically damaging.
- To in any way try to impede the normal functioning of the website.
Content That You Contribute on Our Website
Contributions Made By Users
Zero to Eternity may have a number of intercommunication facilities. These could include chat rooms, message boards, personal profiles, or web pages, forums, community, bulletin boards, etc. These facilities may allow the users to publish, submit, post, or communicate to other website users’ content or other resources via our website.
You must note that these intercommunication facilities may require you to provide your personal details. These could include your name, email address, etc. Now, such information can be looked for in search engines. Also, other users can see and use such information which may lead to uninvited contact from other, unknown parties. You are requested not to submit or publish any personal details or other individual details.
Accordingly, any contributions you post or submit on our website would be treated as non-sensitive, non-confidential, and non-proprietary. Thus, by making any contributions to our website, you consent as a user to give us as well as our affiliates, service providers, and their associates the authority to use such information for a variety of purposes. These could include changing, reproducing, showing, circulating, or revealing to any third parties such information for any other use.
Controlling, Imposing, and Termination
Zero to Eternity possesses the authority to:
- Take off or not publish any material contributed by users in our own capacity. Also, we are not in any way accountable for taking such an action.
- Go for legal action including but not limited to legal enforcement for any unwarranted or illegal use of our website.
- Reveal your personal details submitted on the website to a third party. This is in case it holds that the content posted by you infringes its intellectual property rights or its right to confidentiality.
We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
But, we cannot and do not claim in any way to check and verify all the material before it gets published on our website. Further, we also cannot promise immediate removal of the offensive content on our website once it gets published.
Therefore, we take no responsibility for any action or inaction regarding communications, transmissions, or content submitted to our website by the users or any third party.
The below-mentioned content standards hold true for all user contributions and use of our intercommunication services. User contributions must abide by all federal, state, and local laws. Accordingly, user contributions must not:
- Comprise of any content material that is obscene, malicious, vulgar, abusive, offensive, humiliating, brutal, heinous, provocative, or unpleasant in any way.
- Infringe any trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or any intellectual property of any individual.
- Advocate sexually direct or pornographic material, brutality, or discrimination based on sex, race, religion, color, disability, nationality, age, or sexual orientation.
- Such that they hold the potentiality to cheat others.
- Advocate or support any illegal activity or an act that is against the law.
- Imitate any person or misstate your identity or association with any company or organization.
- Be a source of irritation, discomfort, or unnecessary worry, or a source having the potential to humiliate, insult, or annoy any individual.
- Advocate commercial activities, sales, or any sales promotion of advertising.
- Imply or suggest that they originate or are supported by us as an entity or any other individual.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Disclaimer of Liabilities
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, ZERO TO ETERNITY NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST ZERO TO ETERNITY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Zero to Eternity does not verify or control any of the websites, advertisements, or any other media available via our website. Accordingly, we are not accountable for the content material of any of the third-party websites linked to us or any such advertisements. Therefore, it is advised to check the quality, pricing, and other important information regarding the products/services before making any purchases from our website. This is to ensure that you know and understand what are you buying.
Also, neither Zero To Eternity nor any of its representatives, associates, agents, affiliates, division, etc shall be liable for any of your purchases of such third-party products/services based on the details provided on our website. Further, we will entertain or check any complaints regarding such products/services purchased from our website.
In case of any such dispute, you immutably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in the state of our registered office.
Waiver and Severability