This page displays comics or comic strips relating to a wide range of issues covered under Human Psychology, Self-Help, Mental Wellbeing, and Motivation.
These comics reveal the psychological challenges that humans face on a day-to-day basis and offer insights on various ways in which you can deal with such real-life challenges.
These methodologies portrayed via psychology comics and cartoons aim towards improving your mental health. Not only that, these comic strips are a fun-loving way to understand the personal challenges that you go through in life. And what sort of behavior you need to display in order to have a self-fulfilling life.
In addition to human psychology, our Comics and comic strips also reveal self-development and self-help tips. These tips go a long way in enhancing your personal values and thus help you in achieving your personal goals.
- Drive reduction theory: Meaning, Examples, & CriticismsJuly 29, 2021 - 2:19 am
- Little Albert Experiment: The Little Albert Study, Summary, and Ethical IssuesMay 28, 2021 - 4:56 am
- Gaslighting in Friendship: Example, Quotes, Phrases & SignsApril 16, 2021 - 1:45 pm
- CBT Principles: Key Principles of Cognitive Behavioral TherapyMarch 22, 2021 - 2:58 pm
- Classical Conditioning Vs Operant ConditioningMarch 7, 2021 - 3:55 pm
- What is Negative Reinforcement?February 4, 2021 - 9:36 am